The Lifesling2 Man Overboard Rescue System is a popular system for getting an MOB safely back on board. Its straight forward design is easy to use, even by just one person. The combination of the floatation collar and 125' of floating line are easily stored in the included vinyl storage bag. Keep it attached in a convenient location for quick and easy deployment.
- System includes flotation collar with 125 ft. floating retrieval line and protective storage bag
- USCG Type V PFD substitutes for type IV throwable device (life ring or horseshoe buoy)
- Simple and easy-to-use design popular on cruising and racing sailboats can be operated by a single crew member
- Flotation collar connected to floating line can be thrown or towed to MOB
- Can be used as lifting sling* to hoist MOB aboard as necessary
- Storage bag equipped with Velcro straps for mounting on rail or lifelines near helm